We are committed to the health and safety of all of our clients and staff. We will be following all of the COVID-19 safety protocols established by the Oregon Health Authority and the recommendations of the Oregon Board of Massage Therapy.
- Treatment rooms and shared common areas will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each service with EPA grade disinfectants.
- We have removed all unnecessary items in our treatment room such as magazines, books, paper products etc.
- We have added medical grade air purifiers to each treatment room.
- Our therapists will be wearing masks at all times during your visit.
- Therapists are adhering to pre-screening guidelines by not coming to work if they have any Covid-19 symptoms, are running a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who has.
- Cancellation fees are waived if you have any CoVID-19 Symptoms or have been exposed to anyone who has. Please call as soon possible, no shows will be charged full price.
Before your appointment:
All clients are asked to complete a COVID-19 Waiver prior to your arrival. This will be sent by email and can be completed online or on a mobile device. You will asked to agree to the following:
- To wear a mask at the time of your appointment. Please put your mask on before you arrive.
- To reschedule if you cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the 14 days of the appointment.
- To reschedule if you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the appointment.
- Respect our sanitation and hygiene standards posted in our offices.
When you arrive:
- Please arrive in clean clothes.
- Because drinking water won’t be available during your session, please hydrate yourself before your visit and leave your water bottle in your car.