We now require all of our clients and staff to be fully vaccinated against Covid19.
- Before and after all sessions, we clean thoroughly with EPA grade disinfectants.
- We have added medical-grade air purifiers to each treatment room and upgraded our building filters to Mver16 air filters.
- Our therapists will be wearing N95 or Kn95 masks at all times during your visit.
For your appointment:
- Please wear a mask for your appointment.
- Drinking water won’t be available during your session, so please hydrate yourself before your visit and leave your water in your car.
- Our door will be locked when you arrive and will come down to greet you.
- You will receive a Covid questionnaire before your session, which you can complete online, or on a mobile device. We ask that if you have any Covid like symptoms or have anyone in your household that has, you cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Once inside the building, we will ask you to wash your hands and take your shoes off.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe!