Enhance a therapeutic massage with the power of traditional herbs, analgesics, and CBD. Our therapists will topically apply CBD massage oil to sore muscles and areas affected by musculoskeletal pain, joint pain, and nerve pain. To disrupt pain signaling, the powerful compounds penetrate through the skin via the endocannabinoid system.
Our blend of organic cannabis oil is infused with wintergreen, menthol, and other herbs that are traditionally used to relieve pain and inflammation.
This blend acts synergically with the CBD for maximum benefit. Our trademark oil is rich in pain-relieving cannabinoids, but it won’t cause intoxication. All herbs are wild-crafted and/or ethically-harvested.
Benefits of topical CBD massage oil:
- Decreases inflammation. CBD fights inflammation in muscles by activating the pathways of existing cannabinoid (CB2) receptors in the body, thereby reducing soreness and stiffness.
- Increases relaxation. When the body feels out of balance or in pain, relaxation can be difficult. CBD works directly at the site of irritated nerve receptors, desensitizing pain and encouraging the body to relax instead of spasm.
- Provides pain relief. CBD is a highly targeted approach to pain relief because it works as a “lock and key” with the human body’s endocannabinoid system. Injuries to joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves all respond well to CBD massage.
- Elevates senses. CBD leaves you feeling relaxed and alert (as opposed to groggy or high). This is because it’s been found to positively affect receptors in the body that control serotonin levels, which in turn reduces stress, lowers anxiety levels, and boosts your mood.
- Nourishes dry skin.
- Improves quality of sleep.
- Reduces anxiety.
Handcrafted with complementary herbs for maximum therapeutic effect, our CBD massage oil and cream contain arnica, comfrey, and St. John’s wort for their proven analgesic properties, and cajaput, menthol, and wintergreen for their decidedly medicinal and penetrating qualities.
Combined with synergistic herbs for maximum effectiveness
- Comfrey to address bone and muscle pain
- Arnica to decrease bruising and inflammation
- St. John’s Wort to alleviate nerve and muscle pain
- Cajaput to ease joint pain
Our blend is specially formulated by Daphne Singingtree. Daphne is a master herbalist with 30 + years experience. She specializes in integrating traditional indigenous wisdom with current plant medicine science.